Automation QA EngineerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We invite QA Automation Engineer to join the actively developing social-cultural long-term project in the e-government niche.
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously. Currently, in the QA department 30 Engineers.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Has strong knowledge of Python and SDLC
- Has experience in UI and API automation testing
- Has strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Has experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc.)
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in developing test automation framework from scratch
- Knowledge of Docker
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com