QA Tech LeadP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
Except for the E-Government projects, we have a variety of others. So make sure that you won’t be bored 😉
As a QA Tech Lead, you will be creating and maintaining the unified QA System for all Custom Delivery projects.
We expect a specialist who can build a roadmap of a single approach that will be used in all processes by using, improving, and transforming existing works. After that, you will delegate the roadmap implementation to other QA Leads.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the best QA process practices — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Drive continuous process improvements for the QA team and the company’s QA processes
- Enhance existing QA policies, development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Work closely with other Leads and Architects: QA Leads consulting, accumulate QA and PM Leads ideas, partner with development teams to develop and culture of quality
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
What good do we propose?
- Direct influence on internal processes — you are free to build a process you feel comfortable with
- To be free in the decision-making process
- Full support of our QA Leads and PM Leads
- No bureaucracy and long-line approvals
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Has experience in building a unified QA process system for several projects
- Has experience in working with large Engineers departments (100+ specialists)
- Want to drive QA processes in the best ways
- Has a systematic, high-level look at processes
- Has a strong negotiation skill
- Can clearly understand the values and goals of the company and its key customers
- Can communicate in English at an Intermediate level and higher
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- High levels of QA Team seniority
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with QA Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com