Middle+/Senior Java EngineerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, and team details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for a foreign client. There are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow businesses, citizens, and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
Our tech stack
- Java 17
- Spring, Spring Boot
- IBM MQ
- Gitlab CI
Our mission is to create a great product that eases the lives of hundreds of thousands of people!
Check how we developed an E-government platform here.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of PM, BE, FE, QA, AQA if needed. There are 5-9 people on each team. Tech Lead, UI/UX Designer, DevOps, BA usually work with 2 teams.
Perspectives for you
- Strong mentorship;
- Take part in project architecture remodeling/planning;
- Professional growth;
- We organize regular knowledge-sharing sessions among the teams to share experiences; interesting cases, etc.;
- We support our developers’ desire to move to Lead roles in new teams.
- Software development and architecture creation;
- Evaluation and research of alternatives to existing solutions, proposals for new designs and technologies;
- Comply with development standards in work;
- Communicate with analytics and testing teams;
- Participation in code reviews.
We are looking for someone who has
- 3+ years of practical experience in software development;
- Deep knowledge of Java Core (Collections, Streams, Threads, etc.), Spring (Boot, Security, Web, AOP, Data);
- Experience in designing REST APIs;
- Practical experience with SQL;
- Experience in using containers, understanding of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in writing integration tests and load testing;
- Knowledge of modern software development principles, templates and best practices;
- Understanding the architecture of microservices, participation in the development of architecture;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level and above (our customers are English speaking and you will need to communicate in this language).
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Technical interview with Solution Architect and PM — up to 1-1,5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com