Middle DevOps EngineerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Currently, there are five large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
- Application stack – Ruby (roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools – Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
The microservice architecture is built on Docker. Some of the projects work according to the GitOps methodology and work with Kubernetes. Some of the projects are waiting to be migrated to the orchestra.
We are responsible only for the Demo and Stage Environment
The DevOps team includes leading DevOps Architects of our country. Team level: Middle, Senior, Architects. DevOps work in a developers team, not as a separate cluster.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously
- Improve Dockerfiles and Helm charts
- Configure monitoring using Prometheus, Grafana, Loki
- Take ownership of implementing and maintaining processes
- Work closely with development teams
- Automate everything that can be automated
- Build out infrastructure for deployments using tools such as Terraform, Docker, Gitlab CI, Argo CD
- Build and maintain the CI/CD solution
- Extend current Infrastructure reliability and manageability
- Take a part in releases
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least has 2 years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience
- Has knowledge of networks, network protocols
- Has experience with Gitlab, and GitLab CI
- Has experience with Gitlab
- Is up to date on the latest industry trends and aware of DevOps principles
- Has experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Helm, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Has experience with Postgres, RabbitMQ
- Has experience with scripting languages as Python / Bash
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience with Ruby will be a big plus; experience with another high-level scripts language (such as Python) will be a plus
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Experience with GitOps (ArgoCD)
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Up-to-date tech stack. Methodology GitOps, ArgoCD, Kubernetes
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- DevOps Team from Strong Middle to Solution Architect levels. Our DevOps Solution Architect used to work on Facebook and is ready for knowledge sharing
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with DevOps Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com