QA Automation EngineerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, and team details
The P2H Team invites QA Automation Engineer to join the team, which works with a worldwide affiliate marketing company with the headquarters in Boston.
This position is for a person who is interested in working with Big Data and who is ready for challenges and finding non-standard solutions.
Our team consists of 3 developers, SA, PM and Analyst.
Working in UTC+02:00 (Kyiv) time zone.
- Develop new automated tests for API
- Develop new automated tests / scripts for big data comparison
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Analysis of data comparison results.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Follow and improve automated software test procedures
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Close collaboration with the dev and product teams.
We are looking for someone who
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Good knowledge of script programming languages (preferably Python/JS) or Java.
- OOP understanding, functional/non-functional programming, etc.
- Experience with REST API, GraphQL, and BackEnd automation testing
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Power BI will be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate English
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes.
- Interview with Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.