QA Engineer MiddleP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
P2H invites an experienced QA Engineer to join our team and work on a large project in the E-Government niche.
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the coolest ideas and to drive the usage of QA Engineer practices in the development lifecycle — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and checklists
- Conduct integration, UI, API, and DB testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
We are looking for someone who
- Practical experience in manual testing 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and testing patterns
- Strong knowledge of Client-Server, service architecture
- Experience in working with external services and integration testing
- Deep understanding of SDLC, its phases and methodologies
- Strong experience in working with Postman
- Strong experience in working with SQL and no-SQL DBs
- Strong experience of working in Agile environment, understanding the difference between Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have
- Experience in testing Java projects
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead QA and Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.