Senior Marketing ManagerP2H Remote First
The project, technologies, and team details
The P2H Team invites a true expert in Marketing who is ready to build a Marketing strategy, and processes, and drive the promotion of our software product globally.
What we have now:
We are launching a new business inside of the company.
We are going to launch “box solutions” in Business Intelligence for different industries: like law firms, recruitment agencies, medical, etc.
We are looking for a key player to start our ambitious project – Senior Marketing Manager. The current team of experts consists of a Business Owner, BI developers, Business Analysts, Business Development Managers, Project Managers, etc.
- Create a marketing product strategy from scratch
- Participate in product research and development, bring new ideas to the table
- Research and analyze the competitive landscape
- Set up processes and choose key instruments for product promotion
- Define a concept for a product launch
- Researching new niches for implementing our solutions
- Participate in creating a new website/landing pages
- Work with the Technical, Sales, PR Teams, and C-level
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in marketing software as a service or a product
- Self-starter, independent, and ready to take a responsibility
- A creative person who is keen to launch something new from scratch
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and work with a team
- Has exceptional research skills
- Has excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Has well-developed emotional intelligence
- Has experience with Google Analytics, Google Trends, Build With, SEO, and Design tools
- Excellent written and spoken English (at least B2)
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located: Lviv, Vinnytsia, Kharkiv
- Learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partiallу
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. If something happens during non-working hours though, we’ll pay overtime x1.5
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes.
- Interview with a Product Owner and Marketing Manager — up to 1 hour.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.