Senior SDETP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, and team details
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test on a fast-growing project. You will guide and mentor internationally distributed teams of cross-functional Quality professionals trained in quality assurance, development, and project management. You will coordinate multiple test projects in partnership with project managers and other stakeholders. You will design, document, execute, and automate tests critical to ensuring the stability and successful functioning of a variety of products.
If you have the passion, we have the challenges! Even if your experience doesn’t match exactly, if you’re willing to tackle some tough problems, we’d love to invest in you.
Timezone: Must over lap 8:15 AM – 11:15 AM PST (Working Hours can range from 2 AM – 6 PM PST).
- You are a hands-on, technical Quality professional with 4+ years of software development experience in Agile quality organizations and/or project management.
- You have experience mentoring engineers in agile development teams, and in contributing to agile quality processes.
- You have a deep understanding of web browsers, servers, security, APIs, and performance.
- You understand test automation frameworks and CI/CD.
- You are able to code proficiently in a modern development language.
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Developer and Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com