Terms of Site Usage and
The following Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”) may be updated from time to time and will be published on this website www.psd2html.com (the “Site”). This Site and its owner, P2H Inc. (collectively “P2H”, or “we”), may, from time to time, offer and promote services of other websites governed by different terms and conditions.
Terms of Service Usage
We currently offer special flat rates for front-end development projects for the new clients, they are available at our order page; fixed rates for Email Template coding, and custom quotes for complex front-end from $37 and CMS-based projects starting from $47 per hour depending on the complexity of the project and the skills required to accomplish it.
We reserve the right to amend our pricing for any changes or additions to the project subsequent to our commencement of the project. We also reserve the right to revise the quote or refuse to work on a project and issue a refund in case an actual scope of work required for the project completion substantially exceeds the flat rate amount paid.
Expedited delivery service is available for extra charge.
- Working sheduleDevelopment Team: 7:00am – 4:00pm GMT / 3:00am – 12:00pm EDT.
Development Consultants and Live Chat Support: Monday-Friday, around the clock, with a 6-hour break: 11:00pm – 4:00am GMT/
7:00pm – 12:00am EDT.
The Development Consultants provide the quote & ETA within 1 hour for markup and within 3 hours for implementation / development according to the schedule above.
- Delivery timelinesThe delivery timeline takes effect at the time that (1) payment has been made for the order and (2) the order details have been accepted and agreed upon by you and P2H. The order is considered to be commenced at the time P2H project manager gives you the estimated delivery date; you can track your order status in the Client Area of this Site.
- AcceptanceDefault acceptance criteria are applicable to all projects and all project stages. A delivery is considered accepted if:
— Client explicitly approves a delivery by any means of communication including but not limited to Client Area of this Site, email etc; or
— Client does not send any feedback/change request within fourteen (14) days for markup project and within thirty (30) days for CMS integration / development projects; or
- Fixes/updates and post-delivery supportWe provide all fixes (if any) for free until the project or project stage is accepted according to the “Acceptance” paragraph.
Paid updates / changes are available upon requests.
Any updates for accepted implementation / development projects delivered over thirty (30) days prior to the request are subject to a deposit of eight (8) man-hours of project manager and / or developer time and is valid for the next thirty (30) days only.
All further updates over 8 hours are charged on Time & Materials basis.
Please note that P2H does commercially reasonable efforts to fix Clients’ projects. It does not mean that we will refuse in fixing your project but it means that we may decline your request to fix in a case such fixing is not actually a fixing but is more likely an alteration that must be treated as a change request and is subject to extra charge.
- Refund policyA full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
— Client’s order cannot be completed;
— Client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started.
A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
— Client is reasonably and legitimately not satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter;
— Client is not satisfied with the resulting product upon a review on our test server. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties, and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
If the order is completed according to the specifications of Client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.
- PaymentPayments will be charged on a prepay basis on the day that the order is created. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances, as set forth in paragraph “Refund Policy”.
Whenever post-payment is available, by confirming the order, Client agrees to pay the agreed-upon amount for the Services.
Client bears all responsibility for payments to P2H in full for the services provided. In no case Client may delay the payments to P2H on reasons of failure of the Client’s contreparties to make payments to Client.
- DepositsUpon Client’s notice P2H may deposit any Client’s residual assets. Within one year (1 year) from the date of a deposit Client may either use such a deposit to pay the services provided by P2H to Client or claim the refund of the deposited assets. In a case Client fails to use a deposit or claim the refund within one year such a deposit is turned to profit of P2H.
- Clien’ts contentWe reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification therefore. We will not provide Services for any project or potential Client for content which is offensive, illegal or which contains illicit or infringing material.
Client is fully responsible for the provision, exploitation, maintenance and use of all content, provided by him, including, but not limited to, issues related to:
— correspondence of Client’s content to provisions of laws about copyright protection of all applicable jurisdictions;
— any claims, related to the content;
— immediate reaction for notices to Client (or affiliated persons) by any person, claiming that Client’s content is infringing the rights of such person.
Client shall indemnify and hold P2H and its representatives harmless from any losses, claims, obligations or other liabilities related to or arising out of the foregoing.
Any employee, agent or contractor of P2H may have an access to Client’s content provided such employee, agent or contractor has been involved into Client’s project. P2H guarantees that any person may have access to Client’s content only after such person adhered to a written non-disclosure agreement.
Client has access to Client’s content stored at P2H’s facilities for free during one year.
After the first anniversary of Client’s content storage P2H may remove such content irrevocably at the sole discretion.
On Client’s request P2H may provide access to Client’s content stored at P2H’s facilities for more than one year at the additional fee.
Notwithstanding the foregoing Client’s content might be stored at P2H’s facilities for eternity for archival purposes without granting to Client access to such content.
- Intellectual propertyP2H transfers and assigns to (and the following shall be the exclusive property of) Client, or its designee(s), the entire right, title and interest of P2H in and to all intellectual property made, discovered, invented, authored, created, developed, originated or conceived by P2H, solely or jointly, during the term of P2H’s engagement with Client, while engaged in Client activities, provided Client made all payments for the P2H’s services.
- Co-marketingUnless otherwise provided by a mutual written instrument executed by P2H and Client P2H reserves the right to place on its web-site the name of the Client’s project, the Client’s name and/or logo.
- DesclaimerPlease note that all P2H’s obligations and guarantees stipulated by the present Terms are applicable only in a case Client properly fulfilled all payment obligations to P2H.
- Consent to recording of conversationsWe inform you that any conversation you have with any representative of P2H may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes. If you do not wish to have a conversation recorded you must alert such representative to cease recording the conversation. Your continued participation in a conversation without expressly requesting for the conversation not to be recorded shall serve as your express consent to have the conversation monitored and recorded.
© 2011–2022 P2H Inc. P2H® and PSD2HTML® are trademarks of P2H Inc.