Front-End DeveloperP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We invite Middle + / Senior Front-End Developer (React.JS) to one of the long-term projects of our European and American clients.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Follow the agreed project processes and procedures
- Participate in daily / weekly meetings and live video conferences
- Proactively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Front-End Development
- Has strong knowledge and minimum of 3-year experience in React and Typescript
- Has proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Has solid understanding of CSS pre-processing, such as SASS
- Has good experience with common front-end development tools
- Has proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Has experience in working with VCS (GitLab, GitHub)
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL, Material UI, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity or experience with React Native (w/Redux), Flutter, Node.js
- Experience in Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working with task-tracking tools (Jira)
- Interested to learn and work in the most efficient way
- Motivated to implement good practices and architecture (functional programming)
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Direct no-nonsense interaction with our qualified US and European clients while being fully supported by our Company technical, executive, and legal professionals
- Clear tasks assignment process
- Long-term, up-to-date and challenging projects to upkeep your personal professional growth
- Mentoring from leads with 15 years of experience
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Front-End Team — up to 1-1.5 hours
- Interview with the client — up to 1-1.5 hours
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.