Lead UX/UI DesignerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We are looking for a highly skilled Lead UX/UI Designer to join our team!
Working with us means joining the community of true professionals; working in the format and schedule that fits you; having the opportunity to promote your ideas, grow technically and financially, and influence the company’s processes; develop in an ecological, non-bureaucratic environment. Be sure that P2H supports you both professionally and personally.
- Lead all designers
- Carry out of full cycle of UX/UI design
- Make UX and design solutions
- Make a proposal
- Stay focused and passionate about what you are designing
- Help other team members to develop their skills
- Be able to independently identify areas of improvement for each of the products
- Create and improve UX and UI of the product based on minimal project specifications
- Present your design decisions to the development team and a Product Owner
- Cooperate with the Product Owner and Development Team on a regular basis
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 5 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Has up-to-date portfolio with strong mobile projects background
- Has knowledge of how the design is being tested
- Has experience designing on multiple platforms (Sketch, Figma, Adobe, InVision)
- Knowledge of UX: data analysis, prototyping
- Knowledge of UI: familiarity with design guides for iOS / Android
- Experience in designing application interfaces and mobile versions of websites
- Has strong visual design skills, an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Has fundamental understanding of usability principles
- Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks while effectively maintaining timelines and expectations
- Has experience Design skills: creating wireframes, flows, mockups, specs
- Is a passionate, collaborative team player
- Has attention to the details and excellent communication skills
- Has upper intermediate level of English
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Design Team — up to 1 hour.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.