Lead UX/UI DesignerP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We are looking for a highly skilled Lead UX/UI Designer to join our team!
Working with us means joining the community of true professionals; working in the format and schedule that fits you; having the opportunity to promote your ideas, grow technically and financially, and influence the company’s processes; develop in an ecological, non-bureaucratic environment. Be sure that P2H supports you both professionally and personally.
- Lead all designers
- Carry out of full cycle of UX/UI design
- Make UX and design solutions
- Make a proposal
- Stay focused and passionate about what you are designing
- Help other team members to develop their skills
- Be able to independently identify areas of improvement for each of the products
- Create and improve UX and UI of the product based on minimal project specifications
- Present your design decisions to the development team and a Product Owner
- Cooperate with the Product Owner and Development Team on a regular basis
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 5 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Has up-to-date portfolio with strong mobile projects background
- Has knowledge of how the design is being tested
- Has experience designing on multiple platforms (Sketch, Figma, Adobe, InVision)
- Knowledge of UX: data analysis, prototyping
- Knowledge of UI: familiarity with design guides for iOS / Android
- Experience in designing application interfaces and mobile versions of websites
- Has strong visual design skills, an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Has fundamental understanding of usability principles
- Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks while effectively maintaining timelines and expectations
- Has experience Design skills: creating wireframes, flows, mockups, specs
- Is a passionate, collaborative team player
- Has attention to the details and excellent communication skills
- Has upper intermediate level of English
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Design Team — up to 1 hour.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com