Project, technologies, team details
We invite you to make this world more digital together by developing projects in the E-Government niche.
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state. We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 8-10 people on each team.
There are 6 large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, ex-pats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
This high-load projects system now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
- Application stack – Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools – Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
Besides this primary client’s portfolio, we will start new long-term projects with new clients — a couple of projects are now in the estimation stage. Our Team will provide you with all details.
We invite you to join the highly-skilled BA team — 13 Business Analysts of Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Drive new projects. One of those in the E-Government domain is on the stage of MVP, passed testing, and preparing for production. This is a product with defined processes and a vision of its development. Besides, we have a couple of projects on estimation and waiting to start
- Boost your proxy product ownership skills
- Be involved in 2 scrum teams simultaneously
- Have a lot of freedom in self-realization as a professional — to choose interesting directions and develop them
If you are interested in having product ownership/proxy product ownership experience — this role is a perfect match for you 🙂
Check how we developed an E-government platform to transform the job market here.
- Collect and clarify requirements, confirm the necessary information on all relevant matters question
- Create, maintain, and prioritize backlogs
- Create user stories, and make changes to existing ones
- Create system behavior and user behavior schemes in flow diagrams — theoretical knowledge is required; practical use is preferred
- Identify, verify, and document requirements. Interact with main stakeholders
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Performing user acceptance testing
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Has experience in Agile software development
- Has practical knowledge of requirements decomposition (Epics definition, User stories, Tasks). – Using of the best practice of the User Story description (Gherkin format, Definition of ready, Acceptance Criteria)
- Using UML business notation composition (Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, C4)
- Has experience with design tools: Figma, Balsamiq, InVision…etc. Interaction with UI/UX designer
- Can process modelling (using BPMN)
- Has experience of the maintenance of project documentation: – Meeting Minutes – Project Vision and Scope document; – SRS Documentation (Software Requirements Specification); – BRD (Business Requirements Document) – Use cases; – User Guide
- Has experience in the discovery phase
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes
- Interview with Business Analyst Team — up to 1 hour
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
To find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.