Business AnalystP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We invite Middle Business Analyst to join our team and work on the large client account in the E-Government niche. There are future opportunities to be promoted to the Lead Business Analyst role.
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously. Currently, in BA team 6 Middle-Senior Business Analysts.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience as Business Analyst
- Has experience in Agile software development
- Has ability to write product documentation: services, APIs, Product Guides, etc
- Has awareness of Software Development Lifecycle
- Has solid Expertise in writing user stories, including acceptance criteria using Gherkin Language
- Has good experience with visual modeling (prototyping, UML and BPMN)
- Has proficient understanding of understanding the principles of REST API (inc. HTTP methods) and client-server architecture
- Has basic knowledge of SQL and desirable KQL (Kibana Query Language)
- Can communicate in English at Upper-Intermediate level
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com