Lead Generation SpecialistP2H Remote First
We invite an experienced Lead Generation Specialist to grow P2H presence in MENA Region.
You will work in a team with the Portfolio Director.
We can offer you a complete high-quality onboarding with schemes for work, manuals, templates, and timely feedback on your work and progress.
There are opportunities for Team growth in the future. So you will have the possibility of your promotion to Sales Manager and prospective to become a Head of Sales.
- Work with Linkedin and related tools. Conduct really deep research and find potential leads.
- Write custom message chains, and run email campaigns. Conduct business correspondence and arrange calls with the Portfolio Director.
- Stay updated on P2H offers. Interpret business offers to find potential customers.
- Research and understand the market needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, etc.
- Collaborate with all related teams to create the best possible initial offer.
- Take part in CRM choosing, transfer the current database, and continue to grow and update it.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 1 year of experience in Lead Generation
- Has exceptional research skill
- Has excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Has a keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Has bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English. Advanced English is a must.
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes
- A little test task — may take up to 30 minutes
- Interview with Portfolio Director — up to 1 hour
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
To find out more — write to email@example.com