Middle Business AnalystP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, and team details
We invite a Middle Business Analyst to join our team and work in two key directions:
- Large client account in the E-Government niche — 50% of working time. There are future opportunities to be promoted to the Lead Business Analyst role.
- Internal Analytics Project — other 50% of working time. There is an opportunity to become the owner of this project. If you are interested in having product ownership experience — this role is a perfect match for you 🙂
A little bit more about the Internal Analytics Projects:
The Internal Analytics highlights key performance indicators of production and/or service processes of the company. As a Business Analyst, you will communicate with the process owners to identify their needs in terms of analytics and will work closely with the BI developer(s) who implement(s) the analytics.
The Analytics reflect our concept of active transparency. It grants the process owners and stakeholders an instant access to relevant real-time data on the company’s activity.
About E-Government Projects:
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Each platform is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and expats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. Currently, in BA team 9 Middle-Senior Business Analysts.
- Work closely with the client of the E-Government project: collect and clarify requirements, confirm the necessary information on all relevant matters question
- Create, maintain and prioritize backlogs
- Create user stories, and make changes to existing ones
- Create system behavior and user behavior schemes in flow diagrams — theoretical knowledge is required; practical use is preferred
- Identify, verify, and document requirements. Interact with main stakeholders
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Present completed tasks to the stakeholders
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Has experience in Agile software development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has practical knowledge of requirements decomposition (Epics definition, User stories, Tasks). – Using of the best practice of the User Story description (Gherkin format, Definition of ready, Acceptance Criteria)
- Using design tools: Figma, Balsamiq, InVision…etc. Interaction with UI/UX designer
- Using UML business notation composition (Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, C4)
- Can process modelling (using BPMN)
- Has experience of maintenance of project documentation: – Meeting Minutes – Project Vision and Scope document; – SRS Documentation (Software Requirements Specification); – BRD (Business Requirements Document) – Use cases; – User Guide.
- Has experience of discovery phase
- Has the ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com