AQA Tech LeadP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the coolest ideas and to drive the usage of AQA practices in the development lifecycle — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Integrate auto testing process
- Track the correct usage of technologies in the project
- Work closely with other Leads and Architects: discuss the integration of AQA processes into the project; store format to make the integration well; artifacts set, and others
- Promote AQA solutions to the team, and client
- Participate in the promotion of complex AQA solutions as an external team to other clients; participate in pre-sales activities
- Jump into testing where it is necessary — minimal percent of working time, rather as an exception
- Write test cases and sometimes review them
- Analyze testing results and turn them into value for the team and the client
You will be involved in a few projects simultaneously — be sure, we will discuss which loading is comfortable for you and will be oriented on your feedback.
We expect you to work in such flow: take a project, set up the main processes, integrate AQA technologies and then move to the next one.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Has at least 1 year of experience in writing autotests
- Has an understanding of how the technology should be integrated into the product
- Has strong knowledge of SDLC
- Has strong knowledge of testing theory
- Has experience in UI and API automation testing
- Has experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc.)
- Want to be the engine of projects and drive AQA processes in the best ways
- Is ready to participate in pre-sales activities and has strong communication skills
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in BA, PO, or Development will be a big plus
- Knowledge of Python
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- High levels of QA Team seniority
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Ruby Team Lead, SA, and SM — around 1-2 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org