Project, technologies, team details
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the coolest ideas and to drive the usage of AQA practices in the development lifecycle — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Integrate auto testing process
- Track the correct usage of technologies in the project
- Work closely with other Leads and Architects: discuss the integration of AQA processes into the project; store format to make the integration well; artifacts set, and others
- Promote AQA solutions to the team, and client
- Participate in the promotion of complex AQA solutions as an external team to other clients; participate in pre-sales activities
- Jump into testing where it is necessary — minimal percent of working time, rather as an exception
- Write test cases and sometimes review them
- Analyze testing results and turn them into value for the team and the client
You will be involved in a few projects simultaneously — be sure, we will discuss which loading is comfortable for you and will be oriented on your feedback.
We expect you to work in such flow: take a project, set up the main processes, integrate AQA technologies and then move to the next one.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Has at least 1 year of experience in writing autotests
- Has an understanding of how the technology should be integrated into the product
- Has strong knowledge of SDLC
- Has strong knowledge of testing theory
- Has experience in UI and API automation testing
- Has experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc.)
- Want to be the engine of projects and drive AQA processes in the best ways
- Is ready to participate in pre-sales activities and has strong communication skills
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in BA, PO, or Development will be a big plus
- Knowledge of Python
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- High levels of QA Team seniority
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Ruby Team Lead, SA, and SM — around 1-2 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.