Java Tech LeadP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state. There are six large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, ex-pats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
We invite you to be a co-author of the system of high-load projects that now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
Check how we developed an E-government platform to transform the job market here.
We are looking for a Java Tech Lead who can strengthen our expertise, propose architecture decisions, be a Leader for 2-6 Java Developers, manage 2-3 projects at the same time, and take part in pre-sales activities.
We guarantee a high-quality onboarding from the Java Tech Lead and Director Of Engineering.
Our Tech Stack:
As Java Tech Lead you can be involved in projects with 2 possible stacks:
General application stack 1: Java 17, Spring boot 2, MSSQL, Prometheus, Grafana stack + Prometheus
General application stack 2: Java 17, Spring boot 2, Webflux, Postgres, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticserach Grafana stack + Prometheus
Other tools for both:
- DevOps tools in general – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart
- Other tools – Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
- Lead 2-3 projects simultaneously, and make proposals about architecture decisions. It can be new or existing projects — for your choice. For example: if current projects – there are three E-government services in one system with different business requirements but with one tech stack and approach
- Lead 2-6 Java Developers. Team seniority is Middle and higher
- Take part in pre-sales activities: collect requirements, prepare proposals for the client, and others
- Conduct code review, prepare needed documentation, and do other usual routines
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Java coding
- Has at least 1 year of experience as Project/Team Lead or mentor
- Has 3+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- Has experience with relational databases. MS SQL is preferable
- Has experience participating in/leading a couple of projects at the same time
- Is ready for research and pre-sales activities
- Can be a good negotiator and can speak English at least on the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Strong influencer skills
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Java Lead and Program Manager — up to 1 hour
- Interview with the Director Of Engineering and Project Management Lead — up to 1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
To find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.