Project, technologies, team details
P2H invites an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team and work on a large project in the E-Government niche.
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the coolest ideas and to drive the usage of QA Automation Engineer practices in the development lifecycle — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together ?
- Analysis of tools and approaches for automation testing
- Develop and maintain automated tests for UI and API
- Work on tests execution and optimization
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Analysis of results from regression test runs
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Follow and improve automated software test procedures
- Take part in code review activities
- Identify quality issues and create test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
We are looking for someone who
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Good experience with GitlabCI or any other CI/CD tool
- Good knowledge of Python (OOP understanding, functional/non-functional programming, etc.)
- Experience with UI and API automation testing
- Good knowledge of REST API
- Good understanding of Automation testing role in the project
- English Intermediate
Nice to have
- Robot Framework
- Jmeter / Locust / K6 or similar performance testing tools
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with QA Team Lead and SM — around 1-2 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.