QA LeadP2H Remote First
Project, technologies details
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
We are looking for a QA technical excellence driver and promoter who will participate in QMS and build the community around his tech competency.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the best QA tech and processes practices — you are very welcome! Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Be responsible for the technical audit of projects
- Together with the tech community develop the standards and introduce their team-wide
- Participate in QMS
- Provide a detailed estimate for the new project based on the requirements provided
- Provide feedback during and after the trial period and investigates the documentation, technologies, solutions, and requests when they first come apart from active accounts
- Monitor the TPP (Trial Period Plan) progress
- Make sure the technologies are used as defined at the company level
- Manage 6 QA Engineers. Onboard the newcomer to the correspondent tech community by newcomer’s or TM request (discuss how everything works within the community)
- Provide feedback, suggest technologies and tools are used
- Provide technical knowledge-sharing sessions. Develops technical materials knowledge base provided by mentors inside the team
- Take part in calls with the client
- Participate in the pre-sale process on AM request
What good do we propose?
- Direct influence on internal processes — you are free to build a process you feel comfortable with
- To be free in the decision-making process
- Full support of our QA Leads and PM Leads
- No bureaucracy and long-line approvals
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 4 years of software testing experience
- Has at least 2 years of experience as a QA Lead
- Has successful experience in driving process and tech improvements
- Has experience in working with remote and distributed teams
- Has strong management skills including leading successful teams, maintaining schedules, dealing with resource constraints, personnel development
- Has experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test documentation (Strategy, Plan, Roadmap)
- Has experience in API testing
- Has experience in working with load-testing tools
- Can communicate in English at a Strong Intermediate level and higher
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with our Team — Head of QA, Portfolio Control Manager, and Lead Project Manager — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org