Project, technologies, team details
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state. There are six large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, ex-pats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
Check how we developed an E-government platform to transform the job market here.
We invite you to:
- Participate in high-load projects that now have 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
- Start new long-term projects for new clients in the E-government domain — now we are estimating a couple and waiting to start.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Follow the agreed project processes and procedures
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings and live video conferences
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Front-End Development
- Has strong knowledge and minimum of 3 years experience in React and Typescript
- Has a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Has a solid understanding of CSS pre-processing, such as SASS
- Has a good experience with common front-end development tools
- Has a proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Has experience in working with VCS (GitLab, GitHub)
- Can speak English at least at the strong Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL, Material UI, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity or experience with React Native (w/Redux), Flutter, Node.js
- Experience in Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working with task-tracking tools (Jira)
- Motivation to implement good practices and architecture (functional programming)
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Front-End Technical Leads and Agile Project Manager — up to 1,5 hours
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.